Saturday, August 25, 2012

Gisele Bundchen Husband Tom Brady VMan Fall 2012

Handsome and hot Tom Brady covers VMan magazine Fall 2012 issue. He is looking dashing in the issue posing with a dog wearing stylish suits like Ermenegildo Zegna, Cartier, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein and Givenchy.




Check out his interview here:

On growing up: I grew up [in]…an environment where people weren't afraid to express how they really felt or to express their emotions. I'm very blessed to be able to do that because with my two boys. I kiss them a thousand times a day. My wife and I are very affectionate, it's just part of our nature.

On his image: I'm not really concerned with portraying this tough warrior. I mean, that's part of my job and I take that very seriously. But I don't have anything to hide and I'm not concerned with what people think.

On his wife, Gisele Bundchen career: I'm telling you, she makes it [modeling] look easy. Because it's not easy, oh my god it's not easy.






On his plans after football: “I have to do something [after football]…I don't know. It's hard to think about where my interests will take me. But [an actor] is not something that I've ever aspired to be. The only thing I ever wanted to be was a professional football player. It's hard because I want to have four kids and I want to be a really good dad, too.


Don't forget to check out more information on celebrity styles and latest fashion trends on Krazyfashionrocks.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment