Friday, September 7, 2012

Jessica Alba Self magazine September 2012

The yummy mummy Jessica Alba shows her booty on the cover of Self magazine September 2012 issue. This famous Hollywood celebs is wearing a tight floral dress from Cynthia Rowley Spring 2012 collection. Check out her interview with mag:

On her daughter Honor sparking her new endeavor: I found my daughter Honor sitting in her crib, eating these tiny beads from the inside of her diaper. They were all over her face. It was a moment of terror. Thankfully, Honor was OK, but it was so crazy, and I felt guilty afterward. I worried that I’d poisoned my daughter-and these were eco-diapers! I found ones that seemed safer, but they leaked, so I had to use two at once, and they were already so expensive. The more research I did, the more irritated I got. Most parents don’t have time to do all this research-they need a company with products they can trust. I wanted to create that.

On deciding to turn a negative into a positive with The Honest Company: I can’t think of a better way to spend my work life than on a movie set. But with people following me when I go out and everyone wanting me to endorse things, I thought, I can either go into a cave and hide or use my access to influence something I’m passionate about. So I turned the attention into a positive by offering safe, nontoxic, affordable but high-quality products for families, all from one place.

On finding encouragement in her husband, Cash: It took me 3 1/2 years to launch The Honest Company. When things didn’t go smoothly, I’d get really upset. I worried that I was wasting so much time and money! But my husband, Cash, would tell me, ‘You didn’t waste anything. Look how much you’ve learned.’ His perspective kept me going.

On being taught to give back: My parents always instilled in me the idea of social service and giving back and that’s just part of being a human being-you help your neighbor. It doesn’t feel like charity, it just feels like what you should do as a person. If you’re blessed with more, you should give more.






Don't forget to check out more information on celebrity styles and latest fashion trends on Krazyfashionrocks.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment