Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Nicole Kidman V Magazine Fall 2012

Nicole is still sexy!!! Yup this 45-year-old Hollywood star shows her fantastic body on cover of V Magazine Fall 2012 issue donning nothing but just a short skirt. OMG...She is too hot...This sizzling lady flauting her magic in the issue wearing Tom Ford, Lanvin, Victoria's Secret, Diane Von Furstenberg, Miu Miu, Ralph Lauren and Hugo Boss. This glittery and colorful shoot is truly magical..

Check out her V Magazine Fall 2012's interview:

On having to pee on Zac Efron’s character in the flick: The peeing thing, I didn’t think was that weird, because I was in character. That was for the jellyfish. And for me it said so much about Charlotte. One, she’s protecting him. Two, she’s tough as nails and no one else is going to pee on this guy. All of that made total sense to me. I just went for it and didn’t overthink it.

On keeping romance alive with Keith Urban while having two kids: “I rented this beautiful house on the beach. I thought, ‘We’ll go and swim in the ocean and just get lost in each other.’ So we go down, just us, and I’m like, ‘We really should bring the kids.’ And then the kids come down and the whole dynamic changes. Another time, we got one night, and then we were both in tears. It was ridiculous. But time is so precious and I love the sound of them and the feel of them. I just don’t want to miss anything, and I don’t want them to go ‘Where’s my mom?’ So I’m working through that.

On trusting her instincts: I don’t really make decisions, I go with the flow. If I were a strategically minded person, I think I would have a far different career. But I would be more outlandish if I could. A lot of times you just don’t get the chance.









Don't forget to check out more information on celebrity styles and latest fashion trends on Krazyfashionrocks.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment