Friday, September 7, 2012

Nina Dobrev Ocean Drive September 2012 Issue

Tall and slim Nina Dobrev covers Ocean Drive magazine September 2012 issue. 23-year-old looks great on cover sporting blouse and plaid skirt both from from Michael Kors. She teams her dress with tartan Mary Jane pumps by Christian Louboutin.

Here is her interview with mag:

On what it takes to helm a role properly: I really do believe that if you’re not like the person you’re playing in a way, you can’t access that role. It has to kind of be in you.

On her red carpet success when it comes to dress: I like all the outfits I’ve been wearing now, but mind you, I have a lot more help! It’s like a whole village.

On her ‘dream’ acting gig: I want to do a little bit of everything. My dream role is to do a James Bond film, or if they did another Lara Croft, or even a prequel to Lara Croft, I’d want to do that, to get it out of my system. Do you know the play ‘August: Osage County’?

On her parents thoughts on her racy scenes in TV and film: It’s almost like being a character: I’ve done movies where there are simulated sex scenes, so they understand, but it’s always kind of awkward. They say things like, ‘Oh, you look great. That’s interesting.’ I always pride myself on the fact that I’ve gotten this far without taking my clothes off.







Don't forget to check out more information on celebrity styles and latest fashion trends on Krazyfashionrocks.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment