Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mollie King Looks Hot In What Katie Did Corset

Super hot Mollie King flaunts her tiny waist in What Katie Did black corset and Pretty Dress Company skirt as she blows a kiss in the Cosmopolitan UK magazine’s March 2013 issue. Mollie looks stunningly pretty with old Hollywood hairstyle and red lipstick and nail polish.


On the single life: “I’m enjoying being single and I’m definitely not gagging to be in another relationship. When I go out, I’m not going out to find a man; I’m going to dance the night away with my best friends.”

On enduring heartbreak: “Everyone says, ‘Give it time, you’ll feel better in the morning.’ But you don’t. You feel like it’s never, ever going to heal – especially during the first few weeks. It isn’t anything less if you do the dumping. For me it’s always been like, ‘Have I done the right thing? Have I made the right decision?’ You start to doubt yourself, because you still miss that person. It’s like a habit that’s been taken away from you, and you feel lost.”

On her expectations in a relationship: “I’ve never had a one-night stand or sex on the first date, and I don’t think I ever would. It’s important for a guy to know and understand me before he can even think about taking things to the next step.”
On wishing for a ‘Happily Ever After” romance: “I want the fairy tale and I’m not going to settle for anything less… Seeing my parents make me realize that life is not a fairy tale. But I still want mine to be as close to one as I can get… It’s about meeting the perfect guy, falling in love, being genuinely happy – and knowing that, in 40 years’ time, if you were still waking up next to that guy you’d still feel like the luckiest girl alive.”


Don't forget to check out more information on celebrity styles and latest fashion trends on Krazyfashionrocks.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment