Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Selena Gomez Nylon February Two Covers 2013

Justin's ex, Selena Gomez lands on the two sultry covers of Nylon magazine’s February 2013 issue. She poses in a tank dress by Adidas by Jeremy Scott, Zimmermann bikini top and short by Calvin Klein Jeans. On the second cover, she shows her toned tummy in Wildfox cropped tee, Brood short and a checkered Louis Vuitton jacket.




Check out some excerpts from her interview with mag:

On the paparazzi: “I think the paparazzi are over me because I’m so boring. I get to Topanga Mall and they’re like, ‘Why is she back at the same place?’”

On Spring Breakers: “It was my first audition in years. I definitely felt that with my first stepping-out role, I should choose something that I could understand a little more. I was really nervous, but Harmony took a chance with me. He said, ‘You live in this bubble, and I’m going to take you out of it, but you have to trust me.’”

On her everyday life: “I’m having fun. At the end of the day, love is such a normal thing, and everyone deals with it. Just because it’s a different lifestyle doesn’t change the meaning of what I’ve been raised on, which is fairy tales.”

On her relationship with Taylor Swift: “We both experienced the same things at the same time. But we’ve never once talked about our industry. She just became the person I’d go to for an issue with my family or boyfriend. It’s so hard to trust girls, so I’m lucky to have her.”






No comments:

Post a Comment